If you are creating your own website or online business, it is critical that you understand the basics of how to SEO ready your websites. And the great thing about it is that it’s free to do and will instantly increase traffic to your site.
Below I have placed a link to a video that will walk you through the process on how to easily set up your SEO plugin using WordPress.
The video will also walk you through how to display your website so that it looks professional when it appears in search engine results.
This will allow you several benefits to your website and is discussed further below the video.
Ready? Here we go…
What is SEO?
SEO represents the term, Search Engine Optimization. The term is referring to how your website or blog is set up to allow search engines to easily be able to find your website and start ranking it under what is termed natural or organic keywords and keyword phrases.
Having your website optimized for search engines also improves the speed and efficiency in which search engines can assess and categorize the content you are providing to your website audience.
If your website is search engine optimized through having the correct plugins, keyword research, and quality content, you will reap some great rewards. You will find your site rankings increasing and ultimately you will increase the visibility of your site which leads to what everyone wants, more traffic.
How Does the All-In-One SEO Plugin Help?
By having your website setup correctly using the All-In-One SEO plugin. You will give yourself plenty of benefits compared to those websites who are not optimized in search engines. That is…
- Your Website or Blog will get higher ranking and better positioning in search pages: This is critical to increase your sites organic traffic and website/brand name recognition.
- Increased Qualified Buyers that visit your site and search for your products or services: Using effective keyword strategies and through writing quality content, you will receive buyers that are directly looking for the type of products or services you provide.
Plus you are providing search engines a more clear picture of what your website is all about and what you provide your readers.
- Build Brand Name Recognition: By having a site or blog that is optimized, you will be able to show your clients your services right from their search results and you will build your brand name recognition naturally.
- More Traffic = More Sales: The more visible your site is and the higher rankings you receive under specific Keyword Phrases, the more visitors your website will see, and this should ultimately lead to the fun stuff, MORE SALES!
- It’s Free to you as a business owner: You might as well take advantage of as many freebies as you can get, and this is one that is just too easy to install, setup, and use for free.
Optimizing Your SEO Rankings
By learning how to write quality content and utilize keyword phrases correctly when you are writing product reviews or explaining your services, you will greatly increase your visibility and rankings in search results.
The first step is to make sure your website is optimized correctly as shown in the video above. By understanding these basic concepts, you will find your website ranking higher each day in your target market.
Some great recommendations to consider to optimize your SEO:
- Use a keyword tool to research “Low Competition Keywords and Keyword Phrases”
If you use keywords or keyword phrases that are getting thousands of searches per month, you’re going to struggle to ever see your site ranked on the first couple of pages of any search engine.
- You can check out your site ranking for free right here.
You need to understand the competition of keywords and use this to your advantage. You can use this free keyword tool to get started with 30 free keyword searches. Do your due diligence, it will pay off. I use Jaaxy for every article I write because it’s simply the best keyword tool out there and it literally makes my job 10 times easier.
- Create unique and helpful content for your readers. Never copy and paste someone else’s information into your website or blog. This will eventually kill your search rankings, regardless of the SEO tool that you’ve just installed.
- Nor do you want to use auto-generated content. Again this will ultimately hurt your rankings and your site will actually be penalized for this.
Quality content is becoming the greatest factor for increasing your website rankings. And it makes perfect sense, if you provide your readers the quality content when they make a specific search, your website will be rewarded by giving higher rankings for that useful content you are providing your readers.
Remember, the search engines like Google, Bing, & Yahoo are trying to provide the most relevant information and best customer service for their customers as well.
- Create Socially engaging content and develop your Social profile: By posting content to your social networks like Google +, Facebook, Twitter, etc., you will increase your website exposure through increased social interactions, likes and shares.
All which are rewarded by search engines as a more relevant user experience that will increase your site rankings leading to increased exposure.
Don’t forget when information gets re-tweeted or re-pinned, your website has a chance to go viral and get thousands of visitors daily.
- Internal linking and Internal Links that open in a new page: Make sure your are linking relative information throughout your website. Internal linking creates increased confidence in your site as a resource for information.
Also, by having the links open in a new page, you are less likely to experience people hitting the back buttons to return to the page they were previously on. If people are hitting your internal links, then hitting the back button, this represents a poor user experience in the search engines and your rankings will suffer.
But if your link opens in another window, and the user closes it after a few minutes of reading through your content, then that is fine.
- Lastly, provide your users with a site that is easy on the eyes, but easier on its functionality.
You want a website or blog that has quick upload times and is easy to navigate. This will provide your users a better experience on your website and they will stay there longer to read your content and hopefully buying your services or products.
Sites that are confusing to navigate or are highly distractable with colorful backgrounds or loud fonts are just a headache to the reader. Make your site simple and easy to read and you’ll provide your audience with a much better online experience.
Want To Learn More
Creating a website that’s professional looking and provides your users with excellent information and valuable tools can make or break your business. If you are unfamiliar with many of the concepts that I discussed here today, then get started on the right track.
Learn how you can get a professional education to strengthen and improve your online business today.
If you have any other questions or comments, please leave them below and I’ll get back with you right away.
Also, if you know someone who might benefit from this information, please let them know by social sharing this post or sending them the link to this article.