Wondering what is Email Force? You came to the right place!
So, maybe you’ve got your list of email addresses and you are ready to close sales on all your leads.
However, you are stuck on what e-mails to use to capture the interest of your prospective clients.
Let’s face it, having a massive email list means absolutely nothing if no one is clicking on your e-mails.
So, does this mean you have to plop down in front of your computer and start grinding out those e-mails for your list?
Or there is, of course, the option of hiring competent, high-end copywriters, which will only cost you an arm and a leg.
You know, no biggie.
Alternatively, if you don’t really have the resources to spend on reliable writing services, then you can always try out using an automated e-mail sending technology.
What is Email Force?
Yep, Email Force is a one-of-a-kind technology, software that helps produce and send emails to your leads.
Of course, this sort of technology has certain functions that allow it to produce emails good enough that will convince your leads to close the deal and buy whatever service or product you are selling.
That’s right, Email Force is specifically designed to help aspiring online business owners by providing tailored emails for their audience and leads.
The program is apparently “smart” enough to be able to attract potential clients of all types.
In other words, the emails produced by Email Force can be heavily customized to be appropriate for the specific climate and market you are targeting.
What Sort of Niches are Covered by Email Force?
One of the reasons why this program has a shot at competing with actual writers is that it is capable of producing content of any type.
According to their website, it can provide emails that are about eCommerce, Affiliate products, consulting, and much more.
Pretty much any major niche can be covered by this unique software.
Not only will Email Force write for you about a specific niche, but it is also designed to help clients become repeat customers.
This is extremely important, as building a stable client base is the foundation of every successful online or brick and mortar business.
Do I Need Email Force For my Online Business?
The more tailored a message is, the higher chance someone reads it. Therefore, hiring top-end writers is still the most effective method of getting clients through email.
However, not everyone has the money for that sort of manpower.
Therefore, Email Force is the perfect tool to help make your sale funnels complete and effective.
It can help you save a whole lot of money on extra staff.
Of course, you will lack the personal touch that comes with manually written emails. Nevertheless, if you are looking for a quick and affordable solution, Email Force is worth checking out.
So yes, potentially this technology or others similar to it can help you get clients faster. After all, most online businesses these days are built on clients obtained through email marketing.
Email Force Features
- Email Generation (Automatic). This is the program’s primary feature. With this system you only have to adjust a few settings to produce emails that can reach hundreds of leads. The email generation is automatic so you do not have to worry about it after you get the software going.
- Promotion Scheduling. Email Force is all about making your work load lighter. So, naturally it will have other useful features other than automatic email generation. Sending special promotions to people on your list has never been easier with this feature. All you got to do is customize your promotion, then sit back and watch the clients pour in.
- Quick Edits. Even if the automated emails are good enough to be sent out to everyone on your list, you still might want to perform some minor adjustments and edits. Thankfully, you can edit the automatically generated emails as much as you want. Keep in mind that the generated emails are already good enough to be sent out. However, if you are shooting for perfection, then you can always add a few finishing touches.
Pros and Cons
- User friendly interface, which will make it easy for newcomers to navigate. The whole purpose of Email Force is to make your job easier, so naturally it would have an interface that is both easy to understand and navigate.
- Another pro of Email Force is that it uses a cloud platform. This means that you do not have to worry about losing leads and emails, because you have backup data on the internet.
- Email campaigns are much easier to create.
- Since it is completely cloud based, you won’t be able to use Email Force offline. However, you need internet to send emails so it is kind of pointless to use this type of program without internet.
- Premium version can be somewhat costly for people new to online marketing.
- Limited discount offers.
My verdict is that Email Force can certainly be useful for your online business.
However, it is not nearly as useful as most affiliates hype it up to be.
Nevertheless, if you want an efficient, affordable method to reach your leads, then this software certainly can help you out.
Remember, writing emails yourself or hiring freelance writers is always the optimal choice.
But, if you are on a budget or on a time sensitive project, then automated email generator programs like Email Force can help improve your internet business.
Now you know what is Email Force, you next move is to decide if you will create your own email drip series or let this service do it for you.
Got Feedback? Leave a comment below.